The Organizing Committee welcomes the submission of abstracts for oral or poster presentations. Please see the information below before submitting your application.
The abstract submission deadline for oral presentation has passed. You may, however, still submit your abstract for consideration for poster presentation until April 1, 2023.
- Active and adaptive matter
Organizers: Wyatt Shields, Lauren Zarzar
- Additive manufacturing and colloidal metamaterials
Organizers: Donglei Emma Fan, Kenan Song
- Biomaterials, biotechnology and pharmaceuticals
Organizers: Ashley Brown, Amir Sheikhi
- Colloidal and interfacial phenomena
Organizers: Peter Beltramo, John Frostad
- Colloids for sustainability and energy
Organizers: Matthew Gebbie, Yufeng Wang
- Emulsions, foams and surfactants
Organizers: Anirudha Banerjee, Ryan Poling-Skutvik
- General fundamentals and applications
Organizers: Zahra Niroobakhsh, Zachary Sherman
- Machine learning and AI for colloids
Organizers: Safa Jamali, Lilo Pozzo
- Microfluidics and nanocolloidal systems
Organizers: Alicia Boymelgreen, Adriana San-Miguel
- Rheology and tribology of complex fluids
Organizers: Jaehun Chun, Kelly Schultz
- Self- and directed assembly
Organizers: Carlos Silvera Batista, Sepideh Razavi
- Wetting and adhesion
Organizers: Jonathan Pham, Stuart Williams
- Plenary and Awards Talks [By invitation only]
- Poster session
- Special session: Connecting the dots – startup to corporate level [By invitation only]
Organizers: Daniel Miller, Dawn Mason, Lilian Hsiao, Orlin Velev
Submission Deadline: March 14, 2023
Notification of Acceptance: March 31, 2023
Poster Presentation Abstract Deadline: April 1, 2023
Presenting Authors’ registration deadline: April 15, 2023
Submission Procedure & Guidelines
- The first step to follow before submitting an abstract online is to login, by creating your own username and password required by the system.
- The same login details are to be used for all online forms (Abstract Submission, Registration & Housing Forms).
- The presenting author is indicated by clicking on the appropriate box next to the respective name.
- Important Note for Oral Presentations: We anticipate only one ORAL presentation per presenter per session.
- During the abstract online submission, the author will be requested to choose the Session of preference, as well as preferred Type of presentation (Oral or Poster). Please note that the Technical Committee reserves the right to request the change of any abstract’s presentation type and/or Session, according to the Program’s specifications and needs.
- It is the author’s responsibility to submit a complete abstract in finalized format. Any errors in spelling, grammar or scientific facts will be reproduced as typed by the author.
- Acknowledgement of receipt of your submission will be sent to your stated email address. If you do not receive the confirmation email within 24 hours, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To withdraw your abstract please contact the Symposium Organizers at email@example.com by May 15th, 2023.
- Authors may access their abstracts and make changes, if necessary, until March 14, 2023.
Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org